Monday, March 14, 2011

A New Begginning

Well, my new blog is in effect.
This just so happens to be the second blog I have established. The first blog I made was titled The Movie Club, please see it at http://ryland-themovieclub.blogspot.com/. That blog featured everything film-movie montages, film reviews, news on upcoming films, etc. It was for the average movie fanatic. This blog is for a more specific audience.
Oh yes, a horror blog. I have always loved horror films, and now I'm putting that love into effect. This blog features everything that my other blog does: film montages, film reviews, news on upcoming films, etc. Now take those and add "horror" before every "film", and you have what is going to be on this site.
So, I would appreciate it if you keep updated on every post and even make the effort to comment on posts or even follow my blog.Then you may go to my other blog, as it is in desperate need of views and followeres and post comments.
Horror fans welcome...muahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment