Monday, March 14, 2011

Paranormal Activity 3?!

Oh. My. God!
Searching over one of my favourite sites, IMDB, I came across Paranormal Activity 3, which apparently is in production! So, I am going to try and figure out what it is going to be about.
But it's gonna be hard, because P.A took place in late 2006 with Katie and Micah, and P.A2 took place in early 2006 with Katie's Sister and her husband as a prequel. It also happened to have a 12 year old girl (or 13), a dog, and a baby. At the climax, P.A2 continues number one, and the possesed Katie with blood on her shirt steals the baby. So, there is practically no room for a sequel right now, unless the whole P.A3 shows where Katie went, but that would be crap, because this is a horror film, not a sappy adventure film.
Do you know what that means? That Paranormal Activity 3 is most likely going to be another prequel.
Ok, so this poster sais different. Oren Peli, director of #1 and producer of #2 sais that P.A3 should be out in theaters Halloween 2011. So I guess they are more than in production. I can actually now see P.A3 being really good! I did really want to know where Katie went after watching P.A2 in theaters, so this is going to be really exciting for me! Hopefully, it is good.
I'm too lazy to write what I think is going to happen, so you can, in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment